I am moving to Berlin on Thursday!
Exiting isn’t it? Well I’m so excited that I will perhaps dye my hair in Pink. That might or might not be true; who knows?
Here what will be coming up in the next weeks:
- Moving in a new Tiny Flat with my boyfriend
- Trying to buy stuff for the flat without spending money
- Sending another 20 applications and hoping to get an interview
- Buying music equipment and working on awesome projects
- Trying to learn German for once, for real, I promise this time.
Let’s call it exploration.
My blog had a kind of blurry direction last year, with a really bad rhythm of publication. OUPSIII. But to be fair, I was busy having the time of my life and traveling over the world with a blue backpack. Oh did I mention I was finishing my bachelor in Psychology? Well there is that too!
But a bachelor in hand, crazy ideas in my head and a birthday coming up soon, I’ve decided to redirect my blog toward everything. To take this child upon a more ”grown-up” kind of life with stories and inspirations, random thoughts and imagination.
I want this blog to be the platform of my mind; full of colors, full of hopes, full of bad jokes. I want to let go of boundaries, write whatever and see where it’ll take me. I want to stop being afraid of words I could put down on paper, because truly, there is a very very low risk they will bite.
Things that you might see coming up:
- Life of an expat that doesn’t even have a residency statues in Canada anymore. Wait, what?
- The journey of a Singer that will make it somehow
- Minimalism. Let’s talk. Plus, my flat is SOOOO KLEINE.
- Travel and inspiration
- Yoga and lifestyle
Sounds like random?
Well I’m pretty random.
Stay tuned and welcome back.